Subscribe for newsletter
Shop today with 30% OFF for 3 order of all products storewide
1. What you will get when you buy from our website.
- When you make a purchase from us, you will receive an instant download link. When downloading You will get 1 ZIP file or 1 PDF file.
- ZIP is an archive format that supports lossless data compression. ZIP files can contain one or more files or folders that can be compressed. The ZIP file format allows for some compression algorithms, although DEFLATE is common.
- PDF is a text file format, developed quite popularly by Adobe Systems. Similar to the Word format, PDF supports raw text along with fonts, graphics, images, sounds, and many related media.
+ PDF files are used by us when the ZIP file is too large. Because the ZIP file size is too large, uploading the ZIP to shopify will be very difficult. So we will attach the product link to the PDF File to facilitate the product upload to shopify. When you download your PDF and open it, you will get a link to download the ZIP file.
- If you can’t find your order, please take some suggested actions below.
*Try to refresh your purchase page, and check the website card and or your account card carefully.
*Check your mailbox includes spam, social, junk emails sections (Paypal email, the email that you have provided to the site.
*Kindly contact us right away if you still cannot find your orders or purchases.
2. When you have received the file from our website, what do you need to do to open the file.
- After payment you will receive a download link for the zip file, When you receive the zip file you need to unzip it to open it. If you do not know how to unzip the zip, you can watch the video tutorial below.
Download 7 Zip if you don't have it on your computer yet.
How to unzip a file on windows 10.
How to unzip a file on MAC.
3. How to use the files?
*Note that you must unzip the fil or unrar the file before using.
+Cricut: You have to use the SVG file type to apply into Cricut. Make sure to check your Cricut +carefully before using that your Cricut is using perfectly well.
+You can use Cricut Design Space for plug-ins to use SVG files.
+ Silhouette: Using the PNG and or DXF files with this, and make sure your machine/software is working well. Moreover, if you wonder about using these software/machines, you can search by yourself on Google.com, or you can contact us if you cannot find your answers.
4. The SVG File Doesn’t Include In The Zip Folder?
All designs have an SVG file included. The SVG sometimes adopts the icon of the browser that you download it from. All my SVG’s have the Microsoft Edge icon. Please upload the SVG file with the browser icon to your software as you normally would, it should work just fine. You can also identify the SVG by the file name, which ends in .svg. If you still can’t access it, please contact me and I’ll email it right over.
5. Can I Use These Files Without A Cutting Machine?
Yes, absolutely. You can use the PNG file for iron on transfers and printing onto paper. Please set your required print size on your printer before printing.
6. May I sell SVG products that I create with the designs I purchase here?
These files are available for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL use. This means that you may use each file you purchase to create any physical object to use personally, give to a friend, or sell a maximum of 100 items you have personally made via your small business.
However, you MAY NOT:
- Use the files, or any part of them, to sell digitally in any format.
- Digitize the images for embroidery, either for personal or commercial use.
- Share these files with anybody, including loading the designs to Facebook groups. This includes the Freebie files, as they are only free for a set period of time.
- Load these designs to printing sites such as Zazzle, Printful, or other similar sites. Your personal and small business commercial license only covers itemsyoumake, not items a printing service creates for you.
7. Do you offer refunds?
By the very nature of digital downloads, these files are not “returnable”. As such, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for any reason. For this reason, we ask that you take the time to verify that you are purchasing file types that will work with your machine, and for your needs. If you have any problems with your order, Please contact us as soon as you can at this email address email@example.com. We will do our best to fix the problem.